Buy a container of inflatables and save freight
In international ocean shipping, there are two options of transportation: Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Than Container Load (LCL) shipping.
FCL refers to shipments for which all goods in a container are owned by one party, while LCL involves multiple shippers’ goods packed together.The type of transportation we choose depends on the quantity.
LCL is the most likely option, especiall fo new customer, their first order is likey to be small because they want to check the quality before placing a bigger order. In fact, FCL is the best option for a large quantity because you will enjoy lots of benefits.
- Enjoy a 3-5% discount for entire order
We will have a 3-5% discount according to the order amount.
- Cheaper Sea freight
FCL shipments are usually the better option for high-volume shipments, you will save a lot compared to LCL shipping.
Here are 2 examples:
1.An order of 10pcs bounce houses shiped to Houston, USA.
- Cost of inflatables: $6200
- LCL Freight: around $2400
- Port charges and duties on arrival: around $1200
- Final total around $9800
Shipping freight & port fees are $360 on each unit on average.
2. An order of 60pcs bounce houses shiped to Houston, USA.
- Cost of inflatables: $36080 ($1120 off)
- FCL Freight: around $15000
- Port charges and duties on arrival: around $1000
- Final total around $52080
You save $90 for each unit plus a $1120 discount.
In general, FCL shipping rates are more stable in comparison with LCL shipping rates.
- It's safer to ship your units in a container
FCL shipment tends to be more secure because it has exclusive rights to the entire container, it avoid the risk of damage or contamination from other merchandise.